Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm out

I'm tired of being disrespected. There are so many little things and then there is the big things. And how rude to do these things when it's your third fourth , fifth chance ! Whispering on the phone is so obvious , but I guess doing things while I'm right in the room isn't that big of a deal now is it lol.
Things were supposed to change. No secret conversations , no passwords , no facebook etc. nothing ever changes longer than a few days. U know , when u think its all better bc of a few love words and promises that will be broken again and again. Trust no one again. Might as well talk out loud in front of me to her. No secrets ? Hmmm yeah right. I'm out. Whether its known or not , I'm out of this ridiculous attempt , once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment