Friday, April 4, 2014

Rain rain go away.

Somehow this always happens. No matter how much money I have I'm always paying bills when I get the notice that they are going to disconnect and turn off my services. It's like I feel untouchable and then find out I'm the same as every other person out there. At least in one way or another! Money is so tight right now. Some\/ I mean every day I wonder how I'm going to make out. My doctor says back surgery is an option that I really need to explore. Only thing is I have a few areas on my spine and then he said there is a chance the surgery won't work at all. I'm scared of anything touching my spine  sounds weird but that's me. So I guess those 18 years of nursing really did a number on me. Just turned 42 and I never expected that I would be in this place. Just a little rant , in which I could go on and on with different subject matter but I'll save that for a rainy day. I think it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow lol. So get ready! !! lol.
Xoxo hugs
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment