Saturday, November 26, 2011

You're so vain.

You know that song/ Youre so vain.  Its an old song i forget who sings it. BUt it rings true. Some people always assume the worst. I guess i may be one of those people, and maybe thats why it bothers me so much. You know when you hear people whisper behind you, are you one of those people who automatically think its about you> i am. Paranoid in one way, and arrogant in another, like you think you are that important that everyone is talking about you! Its so vain ! I think the best thing we should do is ignore it, i dont care what other people say behind my back. they probably have no clue what they are talking about. But i see how bad it is to automatically deduce they are talking about me. NOT everything is about you. Dont assume, its not fair to others.
xo T.

No comments:

Post a Comment